2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Apr 24, 2016

My account is still frozen. I can accumulate points but not claim any rewards offers.

Contacted customer support, they keep saying they are looking into it be patient. That has been a week ago and still nothing.

Update by user Apr 22, 2016

I forgot to say, i have emailed customer service three times, and all three times they just say they are looking into the matter.

Original review posted by user Apr 22, 2016

Fist off i had one account and claimed a couple rewards, one for five dollars Microsoft gift card and another for a sweeps. So this works great.

So i made a couple more accounts. But before i could claim any rewards they banned those two and my main account. I was unaware multiple accounts violated terms of service. So i said i don't have an account now, so i will make another one that is not banned.

Well i get enough points to claim an Xbox elite controller sweeps to enter and complete one of the silver quests for 50 points. I enter the contest only to receive this message:"Oops, your account is being reviewed and orders cant be completed at this time." Well ok, i messed up before so maybe they just making sure I'm not trying to screw em again lol.(Never claimed any rewards on other accounts) My account has been frozen like this now for a week.

I can claim the points but no rewards, I mean come on, you cheap bastards just because i screwed up gonna make me pay. If they ban this account i am done with Bing and will bad mouth them and Microsoft every chance i get.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). NASTYWOLF is overall dissatisfied with Bing. The most disappointing about bing rewards program at Bing was wont give me my rewards i earned and wont let ne use my points towsrds rewards , but reviewer liked good gifts and fun. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Google that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Bing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Bing to other companies on our site.

Comments

NASTYWOLF
Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1176616

Bing finally released my points so i could purchase a one month xbox live membership, but they to put my account under review the next purchase i tried to make. This time, its time sensitive because the xbox live member ships are on sale (less points) until the end of the month, and i was under reveview the last time for two weeks.

Bing rewards is more of a chore dealing with, than it is actually worth. Plus the fact that everything that you search goes into microsofts data base. Hellow big brother! So im done with bing.

Wont use their search engine even if you paid me. Well i would but it would have to be a substantial sum LOL.